Pages



8.31.2010

Music Tuesdays

I think that no matter who the popular artists are, the new trends, and the cool radio stations, I always go back to a similar type of music. Of course, I enjoy listening to Lady GaGa or even Katy Perry while I am working out, but when I feel like truly listening to music, I always turn to my favorites.


I thought it would be fun to start a new weekly music post. I will be posting a variety of artists, from different countries in Europe and of course America. I really hope you enjoy this new idea - if not, just let me know and we will try something else :) 





  This week I chose Amy Macdonald. She is from Scotland, and I simply adore her music. Her first album This Is The Life, is one of the few that I can seriously listen to over and over, without skipping songs, or getting tired of the same music. She is amazingly talented, and writes some of the best lyrics I've heard. 




ENJOY AND HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!!!!!

6 comments :

  1. I think this is a great idea...love it!! and her voice is beautiful....I would have never even heard of her if not for your post. See? its working already:)

    Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Colette: yay I'm so glad you enjoyed it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love hearing new artists!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great songs, never heard of her until now! Also, I just stumbled onto your blog and i love it!

    Sonia // Dozen Dresses xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - your comments make my day!