One week away from the rehearsal dinner, from the most important weekend of our lives, from our wedding weekend.
We are so close my friends, and I can't tell you how ready I am for the big day.
Until then, I figured I'd treat yall to a Feel in the Blank Friday!
1. The most selfless thing I've ever done was putting myself "aside" when my little brother was born. There were complications with my mom's pregnancy, and Kevin was born prematurely (7.5months), and we knew he would have difficulties growing. From then on, I always "made myself little" (French expression!), and tried to give my parents as little to worry about as possible so they could focus all their time/energy on Kevin. Well worth it!
2. When it comes to working out I don't exactly enjoy it, but I feel like something is missing when I stay a few days without going to the gym. I like taking classes, and varying things so that I don't get bored doing the same thing all the time.
3. A woman should always take the time to take care of herself. Whether a daughter, a girl friend, a Fiancee, a wife, or a mother. It is important to take a step back, and take the time to pamper yourself/have some "you" time.
4. I wish I could move back to Paris for a year and then I'd show Michael where I grew up, teach him French, and we go live as Parisiens for a while!
5. A best friend is there for you no matter what. Who doesn't judge you, and who will drop whatever it is she is doing to help you out, to listen to you, and be there for you.
6. I can't get enough of anything Fall related!!!
7. This weekend I am finishing up last minute wedding preparations, and spending some time with Michael. We decided to have a weekend "in", by ourselves :)