Pages



10.03.2011

It's Getting Close

Happy October Friends! 

This is it, we are officially getting married THIS month! Less than 20 days away, and the wedding nightmares have begun. 
Last night, I dreamed everyone left after the ceremony, and there were barely 20 people at the reception.  My dress was also a bright hot pink, with rhinestones everywhere.  
I'm not sleeping so well, I have tons on my mind, and I just feel like I have SO much left to do. 
It's all good stress though, because at the end of all this, I get to marry my best friend, and I can't wait! 

This past Saturday I had another Bridal Shower hosted by some of Michael's mother's friends.  It took place at his parent's house though, and it was beautiful.  The weather was a perfect Fall day - cool crisp and sunny.  



So here we are, three week countdown to the biggest day of our lives. 
I am nervous. I am happy.  I am overwhelmed.

I will be in and out these next couple of weeks, so forgive me in advance.  
There is a lot to be done, and so little time. 
It's also month-end close week at work, which basically means I will have no time for wedding planning this week.  Which stresses me out even more! 
I'm a mess - but a good mess! 

Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. Yay so exciting! Dont pay any attention to those nightmares just enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I can't imagine your excitement. I have nightmares and I'm 7 months out! Ahhh so I guess they don't get any better. Oh man lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww...enjoy the last few weeks...it passes by so quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - your comments make my day!