Pages



1.17.2012

Raven's Tattoo Link Up

I am on day 2 of my mini-vacation before I start the new job. 
And I am loving it. 

Yesterday was actually productive. 
I cleaned our apt, went to Macy's to get us all new bedding for the King size bed, and I worked out. 
Go me - seriously! 

Today is more of an at home day.  
And I do not feel guilty. At all. 

I am linking up with Raven at A Momma's Desires and Pacifiers
She is doing a tattoo link up, and I thought it would be fun to show mine off. 


As you can see, I love tattoos on my feet. 

The first tattoo is located on my top right foot reads Be The Change You Want To See. 
This is one of my all time favorite sayings, and one I try to implement in my daily life.

The second one is located on the side has a personal meaning.  
One dot represents my life in France; the other my life in America. 
The almost infinity symbol is the journey in between.

The third tattoo is located on my top left foot, and this one reads Let It Be.
Of course, inspired by my all time favorite Beatles song. 
This song is meaningful because it was the first CD my dad ever bought me. 
I've associated my love for the Beatles with my dad for so many years, and I just hold it very close to my heart. 
Let It Be was also our father/daughter song at the wedding. 


Tattoos are such an acquired taste. 
Some love them, some hate them. 
I am a firm believer that tattoos should at least have a personal meaning. 
I knew going into it that some of the people around me may not approve, or even like them. 
But I didn't care, because they meant something to me. 
Something true.

And just because it is Music Tuesday, here is one for the pleasure :)



Happy Tuesday Friends!

Photobucket

14 comments :

  1. hello :) Over here from the link up. I love your tattoos! So glad to have found your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cool. Thanks for sharing! I love that picture of you and your dad <3

    Bisous ma belle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this link up...

    did the ones on your feet hurt??

    ReplyDelete
  4. love em. especially since they all mean something to you!

    hoping to get one on my foot eventually.
    mybagofsunshine.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all!! The foot/feet is my favorite place for tattoos! If I ever get mine, I'll put it on my foot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them. I really like that quote "Be The Change You Want to See" - Very Cool! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love all the ones on your feet!! I have two there and love that placement. And um, coming from a music lover, I LOVE the "let it be" tattoo. Not only do I love the song but I love the saying/meaning. So glad you linked up!

    ps you were GORGEOUS at your wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a GREAT song. : )
    Sounds like you are enjoying your time off!! Spoil yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg i love your foot tattoos! those are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those! I really want one on my foot!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't decide what I love more, the tattoos or the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Georgeous bride!!!

    I love feet tattoo's. I want to get one on my left foot but I heard it hurts like hell. My other two were on fatty areas!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cool! thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the tattoos!

    also, I tagged you in my post! You should come look. I hope you play along!

    http://cheerybees.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-got-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - your comments make my day!