Pages



1.25.2012

I'm Here!

Hey Lovelies!

I wanted to stop by and let you know that I did NOT abandoned my blog!
OR stopped reading yours.

I started my new job last Thursday, and I am currently in Canada for some training.
I've been here since Sunday night, and I am going home tomorrow.
Can I just say traveling for work is completely overrated?!
I do not like it.
I want to go home to my husband, and my normal life.
Now.
I have been staying on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls, and here is the view from my hotel!
I took those with my phone, so I apologize for the poor quality.
Very cool view nonetheless!



I promise to catch up on all your blogs when I am back!
In the meantime, I hope you are all having an amazing week!!
Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. Can you believe I am Canadian and never been to Niagara Falls? I would love to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there once! It's amazing! Yay for Canada (b/c it's my home) but I'm glad you get to go home to your hubby tomorrow!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - your comments make my day!