Happy Friday my Ladies!
How was everyone's week??
I am finally home from Canada, and I have to say it is good to be back!
I came home to a couple of surprises from my hubby.
New chairs in our living rooms, pictures hung up on the wall, and a few deco changes in our bedroom.
Should I go away more often!?
I gotta say I was pleasantly surprised.
We had been so lazy with putting up some of our pictures.
Now our little apartment looks alive, and much more cozy.
Pictures to come soon!
1. My favorite place i've ever traveled to is Greece. I went backpacking around the island of Crete when I was 15, and I had such an amazing time. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.
2. Australia is somewhere I'd love to go someday. My aunt lives there, and I would LOVE to go visit her someday.
4. My three must-haves when I travel are my ipod, snacks, and a pillow/blanket.
5. My favorite travel companion is my sweet, sweet husband Michael :)
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is ummm I don't really adventure myself with food. But I've had frog legs before!
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in Paris, France. Duh! Haha I would love to be able to take Michael and live there together for a year of two. I miss my home.
9. I have been to 10
states in the U.S.
Have a GREAT weekend!!!!3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by listening to music, or reading.