Pages



8.27.2010

Fill In The Blanks Friday

It is FINALLY Friday! I am so excited about our weekend, because we don't really have any plans, and I love that! Tonight, we are going to a Braves game, but nothing planned for Saturday or Sunday. It's been a good week. Lots of things happening in my life that I will share with you in the near future. 

Until then, I hope you enjoy this week's Fill In The Blanks Friday - I really liked it!



1.  The most adventurous thing I've ever done is       believe it or not, I went skydiving a few years ago. There were 16 of us who went, and I thought it would be a really cool experience. And I was right! To this day, it is the most amazing adrenaline rush I've ever had.  I remember worrying that that dropping feeling you get when riding a roller coaster, but it was completely different. I felt like I was floating the whole time, and it was just incredible. 


2.  If I were a pair of shoes I  would be    hmmm, I'd like to say that I would want to be a pair of beautiful fancy heels, but let's be honest - I'd rather be a pair of UGG boots. They are warm, comfy, and you can really wear them with anything...even to lay around at home sometimes - yep, that's me :)

3.  My preferred mode of digital communication is     texting. Over the years, I've realized that I just don't like to be on the phone. I like that I can do other things while I'm texting (of course, not driving ;) ) - it's just more convenient .

4.  I feel happiest when     I'm around mine or Michael's family. I'm such a mom and daddy's girl, and the older I get, the more I realize how valuable our times together are. 

5t.  A little dream I have for my life is    to be Rachel Zoe's assistant! hah..but really, I would have died for a job in fashion. Or working for a fashion magazine like ELLE or VOGUE - it would be amazing.
6.  The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is     my ipod. I mean, do you remember the time of disc mans?! I remember how inconvenient it was to work out with this thick band that held the thing around your waist, and just how stupid it looked! Ipods are seriously one of the best things ever invented!

7.  Music, movies, TV or books:  if I could only choose one to enjoy I would pick   BOOKS. I always enjoy a good book, and I feel like the more I read, the more I keep up with my writing, and vocabulary. I know - nerdy, but think about it! With all the technology around us, a lot of people don't read anymore. 

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!

6 comments :

  1. oh my gosh I could never skydive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've secretly always wanted a pair of ugg boots, maybe this winter, they're so cute! I'm your newest follower, please follow me back @ www.romanianprincess.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lindsay: it's really not as scary as it seems! it is so much fun!

    @Nicole: you should definitely get a pair...they are SO comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! You have courage to sky dive! Good shoe choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband would be very jealous. He is a major Braves fan. I'm a big fan of Uggs too! Love 'em. And, I have been skydiving. Most people are shocked to learn that. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I love Rachel Zoe!! I would love to work with Brad too! He's hilarious. I'd love for you to check out my blog and follow if you like :)

    xo
    Taylor

    http://sometimeshavingitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - your comments make my day!