Pages



8.26.2010

Until I Have My Own

I don't have any children yet, but I am lucky to have the sweetest, smartest, most amazing little niece. Her name is Sara, and she is 3 and half years old. She is everything you'd want in a little girl, and more. She is girlie, cuddly, and yes, she is already obsessed with shoes and clothes. 

I'm not kidding. Ever since she was little, my mom has been buying her all kinds of outfits, and shoes. To the point that now, every time my mom says she has a surprise for her, Sara automatically thinks: SHOES! 

I love it. I mean, most kids get excited about toys, or candy. She gets excited about going to Target because she knows they have sparkly or as she says "princess" shoes! I mean, how can you resist?! 

Because she makes me smile so much, and she is the closest thing I have to a child right now, this post is for her. I hope she knows how much I love her, and how much happiness she has brought to our lives. 

I love you my sweet little princess :) 
























I love you like a big chocolate chip ice cream sundae!!

5 comments :

  1. We should maybe start a support group for people who are obsessed with their nieces.

    Your niece is mega cute! How fun to share the love of shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Finally had time to catch up on blogs now that I'm done with classes. Thanks for the sunday blog crush a few posts back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a dollie..and it seems she has her own sense of style already!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my goodnessm she is so precious!
    ...hmmm wonder if the cute pink shoes came in my size?

    Happy Friday!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetheart! Reminds me of myself when I was her age! I loved shoes! That and my dolls :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - your comments make my day!