1. My favorite current TV show is The Rachel Zoe Project. I am just OBSESSED with her! She is so amazingly stylish, and I love her personality. She has unbelievable taste in clothes, and watching her show is a constant treat, because you get to see some really amazing clothes, purses and shoes!
2. The TV character I can relate to most is OK, you are not allowed to laugh, but it would be Kerri Russell in Felicity. I have to admit that I own all 4 seasons in DVD, and Felicity was my favorite show in high school. I loved her personality, and I could always relate to her dilemmas, awkwardness, and constant worrying/over-analyzing everything.
3. My life is like (fill in with TV show and why).... hmm that's a tough one. I'm not really sure to be honest. A few years ago, I would have said Felicity, but nowadays...I'm afraid I don't really have a good answer to this one.
4. My all time favorite TV show is FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS! Coach Taylor is simply amazing. If you don't know the show, I strongly recommend it.
5. A TV show that is ridiculously stupid, but I continue to watch is haha this would have to be JERSEY SHORE! Michael and I seriously get excited for new episode each week, and are fully aware that it is one of the stupidest shows we've ever watched!
6. My favorite TV couple is Coach Eric and Tammy Taylor from Friday Night Lights. They are everything I hope to be with my husband one day. I am SO happy about their Emmy nominations this year.
7. One TV episode I could watch over and over again is OK..I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but the pilot from Friday Night Lights. The acting, the speeches and the emotions that were captured in the episode got me hooked.
I can't wait to read everyone's fill in the blanks today - what a fun topic! I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!