Pages



7.28.2011

Thursday Thoughts

I have no excuse because this week has been one of the slowest weeks ever at work.  
I just haven't been really inspired this week. 

I put aside blogging for wedding planning (fair enough, right!?)
And by wedding planning I mean, started my three months strict diet for the big day. 
No fun.  I'm craving sweets everyday! 

It will be worth it.  It will be worth it. 
Right!?

I'm sure by now most of you have heard about the new most awesome music player out there.
Spotify.
Love it? Hate it? Eh? 

I've heard some people say they like Pandora better because they don't have to worry about actually searching for songs - I agree. 

BUT - a player that let's you search for anything, and play it for free?! 
I'll take it! 

You all know how much I love online streaming, and listening to music at work is a must. 
Seriously - it's what keeps me sane on the craziest days. 


I'll even throw in a quick peek at my library! 
It's still growing - but I am having a lot of fun with it. 

I just love how convenient it is! Oh, and it's FREE!

The catch?  You need an invite.  
Simply go on spofity.com, enter your email, and wait a few days!
You won't regret it! 

Happy Thursday Ladies!

Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. Cool, I'll have to check that site out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love listening to music at work too. It makes the day go by so much faster, right?! Good luck on your diet, you'll be gorgeous for your big day!
    I'm going to check out that site you mentioned too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - your comments make my day!