Happy Friday ladies!!! Oh it is finally here, and I cannot wait for a relaxing weekend.
We don't really have any set plans, but this weekend will definitely involve good dinners, some wedding shopping/planning, and good time with friends. I am looking forward to it.
I know I only have so many "free" weekends as we get closer to the wedding, so I am enjoying it to the fullest. Oh and it must be a miracle, because the high in Atlanta this weekend is 82.
Mother Nature - did you read my post from yesterday!?
As always, here are your Friday Fill in the Banks - courtesy of Lauren at The Little Things We Do!
1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person) honestly it depends. I can tell you that I am definitely NOT an early morning person, but by 9 am, I am usually good to go, and can do my day's work before noon. On the other hand, when it comes to working out, and doing things around the house, I get that afternoon second wind. I always like to work out between 6-8pm.
2. My favorite Pandora stations are hmm lately it's been Mumford and Sons, Adele, the Glee cast station, and The Cranberries (gotta love the 90s!) I do always go back to A Fine Frenzy station, because I have discovered a lot of good artists through that one as well.
3. 3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are: it changes often - so I'd say right now: Adele -Rolling in the Deep; Lady Gaga - The Edge of Glory; and probably Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man.
4. My favorite pattern is stripes. I am not a huge fan of patterns in general, but when I do wear, or chose something with a pattern, it is usually stripes.
5. My favorite perfume is Mûre et Musc Extrême, by L'Artisan Parfumeur. This is my all time favorite, but it can be pricey ($115/bottle), so I buy one bottle a year. I alternate with White Musk by the Body Shop (only $25/bottle) throughout the year.
6. Rules are kind of a comfort zone in general. We need rules to keep things in order, but we also need to let ourselves live a little. The way I look at it is as long as everything is done in moderation, there is nothing to worry about!
7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is from the people I work with, I always say "No worries" and "bummer!' I actually get teased a lot because I will add "super bummer" or "huge bummer" sometimes!
Have a GREAT weekend!!!