Don't you love it when it's Friday AND a holiday weekend?! Because I know I do.
We have a wedding to attend tonight, and then we are off to Hilton Head for 4 days! We are going with Michael's parents, and his brothers and their wives, and a new baby!
This is our first "all together family" vacation, and I am so excited. These are the times when I really can't wait to be married to Michael, and feel like I am 100% part of his amazing family.
Of course, I already feel that way now, but you know - it will just be real then!
I have been back at Wendy's for a week now, and I am all settled back, and I feel like I am caught up with everything - which means you get to ready my awesome posts again - or maybe not - but at least I am back!
1. The best news I ever received was well so far, I would say when I first found out that my brother and his wife were having my niece. I was so excited, and there was something about becoming an Aunt that I just loved - especially knowing that this little baby was going to be a little part of me.
2. Something I'm looking forward to is Michael and I's wedding day! We are a little less than 4 months away, and I am starting to feel the same rush I had when we first got engaged! I am ready for the big day, and for our amazing honeymoon!
3. Something I would never do is participate in any type of activity that involves me being anywhere near snakes. Just thinking about it gives me chills - ewwwww
4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose Coach Taylor - no I'm serious! If you've ever seen Friday Night Lights, you know exactly what I am talking about! On the more "real" side? I would probably pick someone like Roger Federer. I think athletes are amazing, and have the best determination to succeed, and always push themselves - I could learn a thing or two from that!
5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be laid back Parisien - being from Paris, I always feel like I need to dress up somehow, but I also LOVE that I live in the South, where I can go to the store wearing just leggings and a Tshirt. I don't really know to be honest - it really just depends on the day, my mood, and if the weather co-operates with my hair!
6. One should always remember that "What goes around, comes around" - so always be kind - even if that means killing someone who isn't the nicest with kindness!
7. I want to keep growing into my career, and become as successful as I can, knowing that no matter what - I am always trying my best.