Happy Friday ladies!
This weekend could not have come soon enough! Work was actually slow this week, which was nice - especially after the hectic quarter-end close we had!
I am having a girls weekend with one of my best friends Amber, while our boys are going down to Orlando to watch a soccer game. Apparently, it's a pretty big deal!
I haven't had a girl weekend in so long so I am looking forward to laying out, fun dinners, going out for drinks, and some good old girl talk.
As usual, here are your Fill in the blank Fridays, courtesy of Lauren!
1. One of my happiest moments ever was the night Michael proposed! I try to replay the whole scene in my head, but it all feels like a blur. One minute we are watching TV on our couch, the next, he is holding the most beautiful ring, and asking me to be his wife! It was perfect :)
2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are a lot of fun when you know the bride and groom, and all your friends are there. Otherwise, it can be kind of awkward - and you can only drink so much wine to make time go by!
3. This summer has been fun, but WAY too hot down here in Atlanta. The temperatures have been in the mid to upper 90s since the end of May. I am so ready for the Fall! We've had some nice pool days though, and good fun out with friends.
4. My summer food of choice has been salads - lots of salads and light foods. I've even had days when I just drink natural juices all day. Wedding diets stink!
5. My summer uniform has been anything that can help with the insane temperatures. Light dresses, shorts and light shirts, and flip flops. I've been too drained from the heat to even think about dressing cute!
6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose anywhere where the weather isn't so hot and humid! A nice beach, with a cool breeze at night, and endless beach days with good food, good drinks, and Michael :)
7. My summer anthem is anything from Mumford and Sons; and Adele. I actually tried to get tickets for her upcoming concert this Fall, and it sold out in 10 minutes. Tickets are now over $2oo online - such a bummer!
Have a GREAT weekend!!!!