Pages



9.13.2010

Still Alive

Hello Lovelies! I just wanted to stop by to say that I have not gone MIA, or forgotten about my blog!

Last week was my month-end close week at work, which meant that I worked late every night - and did not have much time for anything else. And this past weekend, we were in Pittsburgh for the Falcons vs. Steelers game. Interesting experience, which I am going to share with you VERY soon! 

Today is the last day of close at work, and after that, I am BACK! 

I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend!!!

2 comments :

  1. Glad you will be back again soon...take it easy at work...my work day is done in an hour...thankfully!!

    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Found you via Simply Sam! Your blog is adorable. Following you now...and I hope we can become friends! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - your comments make my day!