Yes, it is Friday morning, and I somehow made it to work after such a long day/night of college football fun. How can I describe Georgia State's first game? I'd say that it exceeded all my expectations.
Tailgating was awesome, and up to par with most tailgates I've gone to. The GA Dome had an electric vibe, the students were going crazy, and 30,237 showed up to watch the Panthers win 41-7 against Shorter College. This was a night GSU fans will never forget.
It was one of the best and most memorable sport experience I've ever had; and I know I will always be proud to say that I was at the GSU's first football game ever!
Here are your Fill in the Blank Friday! Enjoy!!!
1. If I didn't have to work anymore I would spend more time with my family, learn how to be more crafty, travel, and of course, have a couple of babies, and be the best mom/housewife I could ever be!
2. My favorite thing about a vacation is not having a set agenda, or being subject to other people's schedules. I love waking up, and do whatever I feel on a particular day - or decide to be lazy and do absolutely nothing.
3. When packing for a trip I lay everything I want to bring on my bed, then go through two or three times, always asking myself "am I really gonna wear this!?". I usually take more than I should, but hey, I like to have choice!
4. If I could go on a road trip with anyone (dead OR alive) I would choose Kate Hudson. I've been a fan of hers for a long time, and she just seems like she would be an awesome person to hang out with. I don't know if you saw her on the Rachel Zoe Project last Tuesday night - she looked like she can have a great time in any situations!
5. My top 3 absolute travel essentials are : well if it's a road trip, definitely my pillow, and motion sickness meds, and of course, a good play list, snacks, and water. When I travel to France, I make sure I have everything I need to keep me busy during the 9hr flight: book, magazines, ipod, snacks, and usually hope for good movies!
6. Vacations are the light at the end of the tunnel??! Haha, I'm JK, because I love my job. But gosh, they are worth working our butts for!
7. On vacation you must always break your routine. Do things you never do at home, indulge in good foods/drinks, be adventurous, and always, ALWAYS, just let go!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND LOVELIES!!!!