It's time for Fill in the Bank Friday again! It's funny how fast the weeks seem to go by every time I sit here ready to do my FITB on Friday mornings. Of course, I am at work, sipping on Earl Grey, and delaying working for as long as I can. No Starbucks, you may ask? Well, I am trying to cut back on calories, so for now, it's back to tea. Enjoy!!
1. In the story of my life the actor who would play me would be Anne Hathaway. She is beautiful in her own way, and I know she would do an amazing job capturing the clumsiness, the anxious stress ball, and the constant over-analyzer that I am!
2. If I could change one thing about the world it would be for people to take a step back, and truly realize that everything we do/say DO have consequences. I feel like if people paid more attention to that, we would be able to preserve the youth and innocence of children longer.
3. Yesterday I was grumpy because it was the first day of that time of the month, and my whole body was sore and achy and all I wanted to do was lay around.
4. My favorite comfort food is pasta; preferably with a LOT of cheese :)
5. My new favorite blog find is Jeni @ Story of My Life.
6. If I could meet any blog friend (who I haven't met yet) in real life, I'd choose to meet - hmm that's a tough one, but I would probably say Jeni from Story of My Life (see above), or Lindsay @ La Belle Vie
7. My favorite breakfast food is tea, with warm toast covered in butter and jelly, and a croissant. I know - very French :)
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!