I know you are all just as excited as I am for the weekend. I am looking forward to a nice weekend at home, and some relaxation. We have no definite plans, and I am LOVING it!
I am excited though, because I am actually going to the mall for a little shopping trip after work. I have been drooling over the Zara website so much lately that M boo just told me to go ahead and treat myself to something nice :)
1. When I get a day to myself I like to drink tea, get in comfy clothes and watch all my shows, read blogs, take little naps - but I somehow ALWAYS end up cleaning halfway through the day!
2. High school was....good and bad. It was great until halfway through my Junior year, when my parents decided to move from Paris, France; to Atlanta, GA. It was really tough to make friends, to get into always formed groups..and unfortunately, my high school was not the friendliest. I made up for it in college though!
3. A little dream I have is: OK if we're going superficial - I want to be able to walk in a Hermes store, and buy a Birkin Bag. Haha big dream, right?! But really - I want to wake up one day knowing I have a great husband, amazing kids, a good career, a roof under my head, and everything else would be perfect.
4. A big dream I have is to be able to say that I did something life changing - that had a significant impact on people's lives.
5. If I could drive any car my pick would be a Lexus SUV - GX 470. I am in LOVE with that car!
6. A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was when I finally figured out how to straighten my curly/frizzy hair. I finally felt CUTE! Haha!
7. Tomorrow I will....fast all day because I'm Jewish, and it's Yom Kippur.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!