Pages



11.29.2011

Music Tuesdays

Tuesdays are my least favorite day of the work week.  They always seem to drag, and the weekend still feels so far away. 

How was everyone's Thanksgiving?!
Unfortunately I did not take pictures, but I can say we had a wonderful Thanksgiving, followed by a relaxing couple of days with family.
It was so nice to be in town, and not have anything to do.  It made the break feel longer than usual.

I did not adventure myself in the crazy Black Friday early crowds, but I did manage to go to Target, and get a couple of DVDs.
I was able to get all six seasons of Sex and the City for $7.99 each.
What a steal!
We also got the second season of Modern Family.

And....and iPad 2!



Better late than never, right!?
 
We had been talking about getting rid off one of our laptops and replace it with an iPad.
Because anything Apple is just cool.  And since we are stuck with t-mobile for another year, we can't get iPhones yet.

Let me just tell you that the iPad is probably one of the coolest thing I've ever owned. 
I can't stop playing with it. 
I told Michael we needed to support Steve Jobs's legacy in one of my many convincing arguments.
Legit, right?! 
Either way, we got it, and I love it!

Now onto this week's choice for Music Tuesday.

I didn't even have to think about this one, because I woke with the song stuck in my head.

The song is called Welcome Home, by Radical Face.
I first heard in on a Nikon commercial. Not the Ashton Kutcher ones, but while streaming the French radio at work. 
This is the type of song that immediately puts me in a good mood as soon as I hear it.
I hope you like it! 



Let me know what you think!

Have a great Tuesday, blogger friends :) 

Photobucket

3 comments :

  1. i have an ipad2 and i love it! i don't know what i did without it! i never did black friday stuff but i never thought of getting cheap dvd's! now i really want to go next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my iPad! And ever since Mike's HP broke, he's been using it as his laptop. It's not the iPad 2, though. So I bet having the camera will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally need that perfume. so in love. amazing post, love. thanks for sharing. if you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - your comments make my day!