Pages



11.03.2011

Getting Back To Normal

It is not as easy as I thought it would be.  
I'm not going to lie - I have major post-wedding depression.

Don't get me wrong, we had a FABULOUS wedding, and our Honeymoon was perfect. 
And now I have this huge void because I don't have a million to-do lists to worry about! 

Our wedding weekend was beyond everything I expected. 
I mean it. 

I am still waiting for the professional pictures, because talking about will not do it justice! 
Until then, I wanted to give you a sneak peak.


More to come!!

It's good to be back, blogger friends!!!

Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. wow it looks beautiful! can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dress is gorgeous! Love all the little details and is that a cream puff tower?! cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh you look stunning! The croquembouche looks amazing! I love that you added the miles to Paris and Riviera Maya. I can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, so tasteful and gorgeous are just a few words to describe the glimpses of your wedding you have show us :)What a beautiful bride. Can't wait to see more pictures xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - your comments make my day!