Pages



11.22.2011

Music Tuesdays

In the spirit of getting back to 'normal', I figured I would re-instate the Music Tuesday posts.

It's been quite a while since the last, and I have come across a lot of good stuff.

I have to admit that even though Spotify has been my main source for new music lately, I actually discovered this band through the new abc show 'Revenge'.

Do you remember the Summer previews for the show? 
There was a song played in the background, from a band called 'Angus & Julia Stone'. 
They are brother and sister, from down under Australia.

The song is not new, but it's new to me nonetheless.
Their album is great, and I have listened to the whole thing on repeat a couple of times at work.
I love her voice, their lyrics, and their unique sound.


Unfortunately I could not find a video for the song, but here is the album version.

Angus & Julia Stone, For You.


Thoughts?! 

Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. I credit you with my addiction to revenge! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay guess what? I will be in atlanta not this weekend but next. JUST SAYIN! ;0

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. instantly obsessed with this song. how on earth am I only now discovering it? thanks love. stop by sometime. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't resist commenting on this post being an Australian :) Great choice ;). Hope you are going to post some more wedding pics! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - your comments make my day!