Pages



11.18.2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Hi friends! 

How are we doing on this beautiful Fall Friday?!  I understand that it might colder (or warmer) in your neck of the woods.  
But down here in Atlanta, we have an amazing cool and sunny Fall day ahead. 
My favorite!

I've been really busy with work, and settling into our new married life. 
No one warned me about post-wedding blues, and it's definitely been an adjustment! 

We've also spent time unpacking all our amazing gifts, and trying to find space in our apartment to store everything. 
Needless to say, we were not really successful.  So the guest room will remain as the "wedding room" until we can figure out a better way to organize everything. 
Or until we get a house.
We've had the house bug for a couple of weeks now.  And I think we've agreed that we are going to look into it at the beginning of 2012.
New project?!  Yes please! 

I'm looking forward to this weekend, as it is our last GA State tailgate of the year (sadness). 
All good things come to an end, right?!
Oh well.  It's the Holiday season, and that alone is enough for me! 

Here are your Fill in the Blank Friday, courtesy of Lauren of course!!! 
PS. I am loving the picture she chose today. 


1.   A nervous habit I have is  cracking my fingers, my neck, my back - you name it.  I know it is horrible for me, and I try to control it.  But there are times when I just can't resist! Most people hate it, but lucky for me, my husband is just as obsessed as I am with cracking things!

2.   Something that makes me sad is people who take their families, and friends for granted.  I understand that we are all very busy with our lives, but we shouldn't let it come in the way of spending time, or even just making a phone call, to our close ones. 

3.  Today I am thankful for  my sweet husband who told me that he couldn't wait to "get me a house" last night.  seriously - he is a amazing.

4. My favorite room in my house is  our living room.  I love lazy days with Michael when we are just laying around bundled up on the couch, and watching sports, or our favorite shows.  Plus it's really cozy, and pretty.  I love love our little apartment :)

5.  I can't stand waking up early in the morning.  I live for those last couple of minutes before I have to get up.  I swear 2 extra minutes make a difference!

6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would  probably put it towards getting my car fixed.  I need new break pads, and I swear, I hate spending money on car maintenance - so boring!!!  If I didn't have this to take care of, I would probably get a new pair of Tory Burch ballerinas!

7.  The last person I hung out with was  my mom and brother last night after I got off work. I am lucky enough to live 1.7 miles for my work, which is also the halfway point between our apartment and my parent's house.  I love being able to go over there whenever I want.  I could never live far away from my family. 

I hope you all have an amazing weekend!! 
It's the last Fall weekend before Winter - brrrr!!!! 

Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. Welcome back! : ) Congrats on newlywed life! It's for sure an adjustment after all the hype of a wedding! At least the holidays are coming up, fun!

    I 100% agree with your #5. I am NOT a morning lover and I hate getting up!
    : )
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - your comments make my day!