Pages



11.04.2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Happy Friday!
See?  I told you things were getting back to normal. 
What is everyone up to this weekend? 

My weekend is going to be filled with lots of College football on Saturday, hanging out with family and friends, Falcons game on Sunday, and organizing my closet. 
I'm excited for a normal Fall weekend! 

Here are your Fill in the Blank Friday, courtesy of Lauren as usual :)




1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is  that Michael and I finally had our first meal at home as a married couple! We got to use all our new kitchen stuff, and it makes cooking so much more fun!

2.   Colder weather makes me happy! I am not a fan of Summer time at all.  Don't get me wrong, I don't like the freezing cold weather either - but I will take a high of 45/50 and sunny every day!

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are  my husband (eeee), and all the awesome gifts we received for our wedding! We were truly spoiled rotten!

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose   black Tory Burch ballerinas! 

5.  My personality type is   type A all the way!  There is no relaxing for this girl unless everything is clean, organized, and having the feeling that I did everything on my to-do list for the day. 

6.  I have a serious problem resisting   ANY type of sweets - it's really bad! 
 
7.  My favorite color to wear is  black and gray.
 
Have a FABULOUS weekend!!! 
Photobucket

7 comments :

  1. of course my wedding was perfect for the reasons of marrying my husband and having all your family & friends there but all the gifts were a nice touch! brand new kitchen things and we bought a new bed! we really needed one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I miss getting wedding gifts....that was the best! Registering was one of my favorite things EVER!

    I love finding Atlanta bloggers....I was born and raised in Atlanta but just moved to California! So I'm a little jealous you are in ATL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just randomly found your blog.

    I can't resist sweets either! At all!

    Tory Burch Ballerinas, yes, yes, yes!
    I want a pair badly but maybe i'll wait till spring now, don't think theyre the best buy for winter here!

    Congratulations on your wedding!

    Following you now. Hope you'll stop by my blog sometime and follow me back if you want to! :)

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING <3 xxx

    GIVEAWAY on my blog at the moment, feel free to enter if you like :)

    http://iwasanuglyduckling.blogspot.com/2011/10/mac-lipstick-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? Not a fan of summer??? Oh no. It's my fav. But not 100+ degree days. Those suck unless I'm poolside.

    Sweets are my weakness too. Which is probably why I wear black and gray. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just ate cookies for breakfast...resisting sweets is nearly impossible.
    Also, i'm super jealous of all your new kitchen supplies and the fun you are probably having cooking with it!

    Check out my blog and giveaway at:
    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. maybe I have just missed it, but I really want to see your wedding pics!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blog girl, Im a new follower=)
    Button swap?

    Xo.
    http://everythinggirlyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - your comments make my day!