See? I told you things were getting back to normal.
What is everyone up to this weekend?
My weekend is going to be filled with lots of College football on Saturday, hanging out with family and friends, Falcons game on Sunday, and organizing my closet.
I'm excited for a normal Fall weekend!
Here are your Fill in the Blank Friday, courtesy of Lauren as usual :)
1. My favorite thing about this week was/is that Michael and I finally had our first meal at home as a married couple! We got to use all our new kitchen stuff, and it makes cooking so much more fun!
2. Colder weather makes me happy! I am not a fan of Summer time at all. Don't get me wrong, I don't like the freezing cold weather either - but I will take a high of 45/50 and sunny every day!
3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are my husband (eeee), and all the awesome gifts we received for our wedding! We were truly spoiled rotten!
4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose black Tory Burch ballerinas!
5. My personality type is type A all the way! There is no relaxing for this girl unless everything is clean, organized, and having the feeling that I did everything on my to-do list for the day.
6. I have a serious problem resisting ANY type of sweets - it's really bad!
7. My favorite color to wear is black and gray.
Have a FABULOUS weekend!!!