Pages



12.13.2011

Wedding Pics: the details

Happy Tuesday Lovelies! 

I hope everyone is having a good week so far. 
Can I just admit that I have mentally checked out since the big announcement? 

It's tough to stay motivated when you know your job is ending soon. 
I'm holding up well, and I have started looking around for new opportunities. 

We shall see! 

~~~~~~~~

We  got our professional wedding pictures a few weeks ago.  
All 844 of them! 

It's been so hard to go through and pick the ones we like the most.  
I love them all! 

Our wedding took place at Sandy Springs Heritage, which is an outdoor historic park.  
I posted pictures back when we first booked it. 

I fell in love with the venue the second I stepped foot in it, and I have to say that I was more than happy with the results!  
Our wedding day turned out amazing.

Here are a few glimpses from our big day, starting with some of my favorite details.

each table had its own arrangement

Bride and Bridesmaids bouquets
 
something old, something new, something blue




Next up, the ceremony :)

Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. I love your wedding dress; the rose details are gorgeous!

    Excited to see the reception photos! :)

    Xoxo,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - your comments make my day!