Happy Friday Friends!
Today we find out our exact job end date.
I should be more upset, or stressed out.
I've processed the news, and accepted it.
I've just decided not to worry about it until the holidays are over!
I can't believe Christmas is basically a week away, and I still have some shopping to do!
I will be that person adventuring myself in the stores this weekend, battling with the last minute crazy peeps out there.
Oh well - I've never been an early shopper anyways.
And call me crazy, but I love the Holiday shopping madness!
Here are your FITB Friday, courtesy of Lauren!
1. My most favorite "little thing" is getting that first Holiday Starbucks, with those pretty red cups! I feel like it kicks off the Holiday season!
2. I give anything to go to France for the Holidays! LOVE Paris at Christmas time, and I would love to spend it with my Grandmother.
3. I can't believe I find out what my job end date is today. I guess it's still kind of crazy over here, but after those letters, everything will be "real."
4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is going grocery shopping with Michael. Not your ideal Friday thing, but we seriously have nothing to eat right now!
5. The last thing I want to do today is work. I seriously have ZERO motivation. Hence why I am blogging right now instead of working!
6. If I were writing my own blank today, it would say: what is the one thing you secretly hate during the Holidays, but wouldn't admit to anyone!?
7. My favorite candle scent is there is no way I can just pick one, because it changes during the seasons! Right now I would say Fresh Balsam from Bath and Body Works!
Have a GREAT weekend lovelies!!!