Pages



12.30.2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. New Years is the chance for a fresh start. It does not mean that you've had a bad year, but I love that feeling of knowing I get to start fresh...kind of like a blank page.

2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be to be ok with putting myself, and my husband first. I tend to live through my parents too much, and I am not able to be OK with the fact I don't always have to make decisions based off how they feel.

3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to worry less. I'm sad to admit that I have completely failed.

4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was losing ten pounds for our wedding. I did it, but now that I am married, I have been way too lazy. Gotta get back in shape.

5. This year I will be spending New Year's Eve with Michael'a brothers and their wives, and of course our little nephew Davis. The six of us are so lucky to be so close.

6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be to relax, and enjoy life for the present. I feel like I am constantly chasing something.

7. 2012 is going to be a year of good, and adult changes. New jobs, hopefully a house, and who knows....maybe a little Peanut at the end of all this :)


Happy New Year Friends!!
May 2012 bring you everything you wish for, and more!

5 comments :

  1. I'm right there with you on #2. I'm definitely a parent pleaser. I'm so bad about calling them for their opinion on EVERYthing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you on #2. I wonder if I'll ever get over the pleasing my parents thing.
    Happy New Year!! I hope 2012 is everything you hope for!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely! Love the feeling of a fresh start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. a little peanut! yes! loved all your NY resolutions, I think 2012 will be a good year for you also!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - your comments make my day!