Pages



10.12.2010

Music Tuesday

Last week was a bit (A LOT) hectic at work, so I didn't get around to it, but I promise that I did not forget about your Music Tuesday.

Have you seen 500 Days of Summer? I actually really enjoyed that movie, even though I felt so bad for Joseph Gordon Levitt; but Zooey Deschanel is so good in her role. I think I love her in any movie though - she is just too cute.

There is a scene when they are both in the car, and a French song comes on. I remember jumping off my seat when I first watched it, because it happened to be one of my favorite songs.

The singer is Carla Bruni, and believe it or not, she is the First Lady of France. She is an Italian model, gone actress, gone singer, gone political. Nevertheless, she has managed to stay classy, and she is so loved by all my fellow French peeps.

Here she is with out First Lady - via


The songs is called Quelqu'un m'a Dit (Someone Told Me) . It is a romantic, yet sappy song just as we love them! So check it out, and let me know what you think :)


I hope everyone is having a fabulous week!!!

4 comments :

  1. I had no idea she sang!! Love the song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't understand a word of that, but it was BEAUTIFUL!!! French is a fabulous language.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song...thanks for sharing it with us...and for stopping by my blog today.....super sweet of you:)

    Statements in Fashion Blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by my blog! i'm a big Zooey Deschanel fan as well. love your blog header, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - your comments make my day!