Fill in the Blank Friday!
Today's picture makes me happy because it is Friday, and you know that means Starbucks for me. Yes, I have done well at only limited myself to one Starbucks a week (for the $ AND the calories) - BUT ladies, I have found a new drink that I love, and that I can actually drink more than once a month without feeling like I need to run 3 miles!
Ta Da! The Skinny Caramel Latte! No, this is not a new drink - but it sure beats my favorite White Mocha (um 54g of sugar in the Grande straight to my belly). So, I thought I would try something new: "I'd like a skinny, sugar free, no whip, caramel latte - 150 calories; PLEASE!" It does the tick, and I don't feel Starbucks deprived anymore :)
1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is I get up and make my bed. I can't start the day if the bed is messy!
2. Today I wish I was still in my pjs, watching bad daytime TV, and simply enjoying my apartment without having a thing to do, and not crunching numbers all day for this quarter-end close.
3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd get a Kindle - I've wanted one for a while, but have just felt like I had other priorities before I can get one.
4. Tomorrow I will be in the North Georgia mountains with Michael and 3 other couples. I am looking forward to some fresh air, no phone/internet, and good times with friends.
5. Two things that don't go together are I actually have to copy Lauren on this one. I have curly hair too, and the GA humidity and my hair do not mix at all - another reason why I don't enjoy Summer!
6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is it is weird, but I feel like my grocery run isn't complete if I don't buy some kind of pasta; aka my biggest weakness!
7. The last time I tried something new was spin class back in June - and fell in love with it! I'm not a fan of cardio, but spin is actually a lot of fun!
ENJOY & HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!