Oh Fridays - you make me so happy!
It's been quite the slow week at work, and I'll admit that I didn't have a whole lot of work piled up.
Yet I am still so thankful that it is Friday - and that Michael and I get a whole weekend to relax!
We are going to the Georgia State campus tomorrow to get some new gear for next week's Football game. I know it's silly given that our team is barely a year old - but this is where it starts people!
I can't wait to tell my kids one day that I was at their very first game.
We are also going to order our wedding bands (yay!), and we have planned on getting lunch at our favorite spot on campus.
I have no shame in admitting that I like to pretend I'm still a student and walk around campus sometimes.
Here are your Fill in the Blanks, courtesy of Lauren at The Little Things We Do!
1. One of life's most simple pleasures is a rainy afternoon, comfy clothes, a warm cup of tea, wrapped up in a blanket on the couch while watching a good girlie movie.
2. People who chew with their mouths open make me want to punch someone
3. I like watching Teen shows (pretty much anything on abc Family - don't judge me!) because, they make me feel like I'm still young.
4. Blitz (this is because Michael explained to me what it was last night, and it's still in my head!) is a funny word.
5. If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be tinted moisturize - eye liner comes to a close second though!
6. I'm happy that I get to marry the most wonderful man in less than two months!
7. I would never participate in an activity that involves snakes - ever! Eeeeek I have goosebumps just thinking about it.
Have a GREAT weekend!!!