Pages



1.14.2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

Hi lovelies - I hope you all had a great week :) For those of you who live in the South, I hope the snow is almost gone, and that we can soon return to our normal lives!!! 

Here are your fill in the blank Friday! 



1.   I feel happy when I know all my chores are done, my home is clean, and I get to lay on the couch with Michael while we watch something good on TV. It's one of my favorite moments! 

2.  I get silly when I've been up for too long, and get delirious. This especially happens during my close weeks at work after I've been working for 10 hours straight, and start mixing up all the numbers, and rambling about nothing!

3.  Something that makes me sad is when I feel like the people around me forget that I am getting married, and never acknowledge what should be such a happy time. Don't get me wrong, I understand that we are all busy with our lives - but there are just certain people around me who I thought would be more excited.

4.  Something that makes me annoyed is gosh - I have so many little pet peeves! The one that definitely makes me cringe is people who chew with their mouths open - OMG! 

5.  A time that I've been truly surprised was  - I would say when Michael proposed, because it is SUCH a monumental moment of my life - but at the same time, I knew that it was coming at some point. However, when my parents told us we were moving to the U.S. 11 years ago - I was speechless! 
 
6.  I am so thankful for  Michael, my family and his family. They are the people around me who I know truly love me for who I am, and I am so grateful for it. 
 
7.  I feel loved when  I get a random text message, email or phone from someone close to me who calls me just to say hello, and see how I am doing.

I hope you have a GREAT three day weekend!!!! 

XoXo!!!

3 comments :

  1. awww! i love these and i think i'm copying to my blog! lol

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all your answers chica! have a great weekend

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am sorry you feel like that about your wedding. i just got married & i can relate to the feeling. : ( i hope it doesnt ruin any relationships!!! happy friday to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - your comments make my day!