Pages



1.29.2011

Fill In the Bank.....One Day Late


I know I am one day late -but something must have happened because I could have sworn I posted this yesterday. Hmm oh well. Here you go ladies!




1.   If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab  my folder with all important paperwork (passport, US citizenship certificate, etc); my jewelery box because it mostly contains old pieces from my grandmothers and mother, and my laptop.

2.  A smell I really like is  how the house smells after a good cleaning. There is nothing better than sitting on the couch after two hours of dusting, vacuuming and admiring it all :)

3.  Something you might not know about me is  I was born and raised in Paris, France until I was 16. I still speak French everyday with my family. 

4.  Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are  facebook, netvibes (it hosts all the blogs I read), cnn, right now the knot, hautelook, etsy, wedzu..just to name a few.

5.  This weekend I will  be going going bridesmaids dresses shopping with my beautiful bridesmaids, and spent some quality time with Michael.

6. Nothing makes me happier than  when I am spending time with mine or Michael's family, and my close friends. No feeling is better than being around the people who love you!

7.  A bad habit I have is  to want to do too many things at once. I always feel like if I'm not multitasking, I am wasting time! 

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!! 

1 comment :

  1. Oh I agree, I love sitting down in my house after a few hours spent cleaning it. There's such a feeling of accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - your comments make my day!