Pages



5.27.2011

Happy Friday - It's time for your Fill in the Blank!


Here we go again lovelies! Courtesy of Lauren at The Little Things We Do



1.   If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go  to Paris, because the French open is going on, and it is one of my absolute favorites - and I would bring   Michael.  We have not been to France together yet, and I can't wait to show him around where I grew up, and all of my favorite places!

2.  Something I often rant about is   people who are ungrateful, who judge, who act like they are better than you - and don't even realize it.  It really gets to me how some people can make you feel so small without even knowing it.  I know - I am probably wrong for letting them get to me in the first place - but still!  Oh an another thing I can talk about for hours: technology, and how it is turning kids into technology obsessed/driven people who can't think for themselves anymore, and don't realize how much they are missing out!  I loved growing up in the 90's - can you tell!?

3.  One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is  hmmm this one varies - but definitely some type of cheese; hummus or coffee creamer.

4.  My "life-saving" product is  the Living Proof hair care line from Sephora.  It has helped my hair become a lot more frizz free - and straight.  Believe me, we need it down here in the South!

5.  A friend is someone who  loves you no matter what?  Who listens to you, laughs with you, cries with you, acts stupid with you, supports you, tells you the truth (even when you don't want to hear it), and who, no matter what, NEVER judges you.

6.  If I could write my own blank it would be: If you could be honest with someone, about anything, what would you say, and who would you say it to?

7.  My favorite kind of art is  I am not sure that I have a favorite kind of art.  I don't think I am that knowledgeable to make such a statement - but if I had to pick, I would say photography. I can't really go into details of what type and all, because frankly, I just don't know enough about it. 

I hope you all have a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend!!!

Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. woohoo! new blog layout, love it!

    Never been to France, and (gasp) I actually kinda never want to go. Is that weird? you have fun though :)

    Your #2? RIGHT on. I agree.

    I always have goat cheese. and sometimes I eat it for breakfast, just that.

    love your #5. we would so be friends in real life :)

    Hope you have a great weekend also! Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - your comments make my day!