Pages



2.03.2012

Fill in the Bank Friday


Happy Friday Friends! 

Given yesterday's post, you can imagine how excited I am that today is Friday. 
Even though I have a cold, and cannot stop sneezing. 
I would rather be in bed with a runny nose, than being at work right now. 
 
I wanted to thank you all for your sweet words of encouragements yesterday. 
They truly made me feel better, and most of all, brought a smile to my face. 
I love my followers, and you are all so great!

I have a few minutes before another crazy day, so here are your Fill in the Blank Friday! 
 
Today's blanks are brought to you by Meg of Mr. C & Me.


1.   If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is a trip around the world.  I would love to buy one of those one way around the world place ticket, and just go see all the beautiful places you only see in books, or on TV.

2. French fries with mayonnaise are something I like that other people think is weird.

3.  If my life were a movie right now, the title would be Garden State.  I am desperately trying to find myself, make sense of things, and come up with a reason/purpose for choosing a career I am realizing I don't like so much. 

4.  Three things I am looking forward to this month are Valentine's Day, getting closer to Spring, and getting through this rough phase of mine.
 
5.  My favorite song to sing in the shower is it really depends on the day, and the mood.  Lately it's been Rolling in the Deep by Adele. 

6.  If I found out that the production of  Twinings Earl Grey Tea was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow. I don't know what I would do if they stopped making it - it is my go-to tea at all times.

7.  One thing I'll never grow tired of is spending time with my husband.  Even when we are both grumpy, or don't feel like talking, just knowing that he is there makes me feel better.
 
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK-END!!!

Photobucket

9 comments :

  1. I linked up for fill in the blanks today too, and if money grew on trees my hubby and I would be leaving for a big vacation tomorrow too! Have a great weekend! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post! I'm sick too, hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better, July!! I hope you can relax this weekend!

    I love that song by Adele too. And I love your #1, a trip around the world, how amazing would that be?!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes im sorry i have to agree that i do think french fries with mayo is a bit weird but if i was dutch then i probably wouldn't :-) and i would love to buy a round the world trip ticket too what a neat experience that would be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice post:)You have a great blog!I would love to follow each other if you want too?:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your list. I think ranch dressing is great with ff
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure hope you're feeling better! And if you find yourself singing to the shins and walking around New Jersey.. come find me! I feel like that's my life as well..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - your comments make my day!