Fridays can never come soon enough, but when they're here - it is such a great feeling!
I could use another three-day weekend though, or a vacation! I am counting down the days until we go to Hilton Head in July. Ah the beach, good food, and sleeping in everyday; that's what I'm talking about!
I hope you enjoy today's Fill in the Bank Friday, as usual, courtesy of Lauren at The Little Things We Do.
1. I love MUSIC because it has the ability to make me feel good, regardless of the situation.
2. A time that mama knew best was back when I was dating my ex-boyfriend, and she told me that I shouldn't be with someone because I am afraid to hurt their feelings, or their family's. She was so right. I think I dragged on that relationship way too long - simply because I was afraid to hurt him. Mama definitely knows best!
3. My first kiss went a little like this we were at my cousin's house, and her parents had friends over with their two sons. One of them being THE boy. We spent all day playing games, hanging out in my cousin's backyard talking and by the end of the night - while playing truth or dare of course, we were dared to kiss. But - everyone was nice enough to leave us alone by the bond fire to kiss - and it was as awkward as a first kiss can be - but I don't regret it. It was cute.
4. My celebrity crush is though to pick - but I would have to say Ryan Reynolds. I mean, have you seen those abs?! Bradley Cooper is a close second though!
5. My splurge of choice is a nice purse. I will shop at F21 any given day - but when it comes to a nice purse, I melt. My most recent purchase was a Marc by Marc Jacobs as a gift to myself for getting a new job :)
6. My biggest accomplishment is so far I would say graduating from college, with an Accounting degree. Not many people in my family have done it, and it feels really good to know that my parents proud of me, and all my hard work.
7. My dance jam of choice is the Black Eyes Peas - big time guilty pleasure!
Have a great weekend ladies!!!!