Pages



8.14.2014

Anyone?

Hello? Hi? Anyone? 
I am even allowed here? 


This morning, one of my good friends Amber who blogs over at Amber Cooks kindly pointed out to me that I had not blogged since December.  Ouch.  

I have to admit that I totally dropped the ball on this one.  I would love to say that I've been so busy working full-time, and being a wife, a mom, a daughter, a friend; but we all know that would just be a cop out.  

The truth is, I got a little overwhelmed at the thought of trying to keep up with the blog, and sort of let myself fall off the train.  After a little while, the train was just too far away to catch up. 

However, I have realized that I can actually have a blog, and only post 2 maybe 3 times a week, and that is still OK.  
I don't know why I set these unrealistic expectations for myself sometimes, but I guess I just caught up in the whole "if I can't blog everyday, then I'm just not going to at all". 
Silly. 

There is so much to talk about, so much to catch up on.  
What's funny is that I have not fallen off the reading train, because I still keep up with all my favorite blogs. 
And if these mommies can do it, then so can I. 
(insert fist pump emoji for motivation)

So bear with me, while I make my way back into the blogging world. 
I'm excited, and nervous, because I don't want to drop the ball again. 
But I am trying...and that's the first step. 

For now, I'm leaving you with a little sneak peek of Milly's 1 year pictures.  
To say I'm in love is an understatement. 
<3 

Brooke Whitney Photography

2 comments :

  1. YAY!!! So happy you're back!!!!
    We can do this! *fist pump*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling. I gave up on my cooking blog when I had my daughter and starting a new one with much lower expectations for myself lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - your comments make my day!