It is a GREAT day for some college Football!!!!
And a Happy Friday it is down here in the South (SEC football country), and a weekend kick off to the most fun time of the year!!
My team may only be one year old, and far from belonging to the SEC, but I will be cheering for GSU tonight; proudly wearing Royal Blue and White, and screaming GO PANTHERS at the top of my lungs. Can't. Wait.
1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is the occasional Starbucks. I used to go there a LOT, but due to the high calories, and the $4.25 spent every day - I stepped back. It makes it that much better when I do go, especially during the Holidays!
2. People who make out in public makes me feel awkward.
3. I can't go one day without, talking to my mom on the phone.
4. Hummus is my favorite snack.
5. Lately I've been trying to stay calm, and keep myself together for our upcoming wedding in October!
6. If at first you don't succeed, take a step back , re-group, and try again!
7. Fall is my favorite season/time of the year. It makes me happy, and there are so many fun things to do in so little time. I can't wait!!!
HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!!