Pages



3.08.2011

Wedding Maps

I am dying over these Wedding Maps designed by Natalie, over at Natty Michelle

She designed this Wedding Map for my soon-to-be sister in law, Betsy. She is marrying Michael's brother in 3 weeks, and I am so honored to be a bridesmaid in her wedding! 




Check out Natalie's blog when you get a chance, as well as her Etsy shop - she designs the cutest invitations too! You will not be disappointed :) 

I am definitely thinking about asking her to design a wedding map for our wedding this October! 

10 comments :

  1. Oh my! These are adorable! Wish I was getting married a little, just so I'd have a reason to have some of these made ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Thanks for sharing!

    xoxo
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Such a cute idea, so different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Emily that's what i like about them - so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thanks for the love, July! I'd love to paint a map for you when the time comes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obsessed! You should totally get these!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are absolutely adorable! I had one of my bridesmaids who is a graphic designer make a coordinating map for our wedding and i'm so happy I did. they were so helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is just adorable and really lovely work on her part. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love wedding maps! Have you ever seen the maps over at Lucky Orchid Wedding? Hers are fantastic!
    http://www.luckyorchidweddingblog.com/

    Enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - your comments make my day!