My life has been filled with all kinds of things lately, and sadly - I just haven't taken the time to blog. There are SO many good things going on in my life (weddings and babies), and I should be so happy.
My work situation is a little stressful, because we still don't know what is going to happen - and I really don't like the feeling of uncertainty. I am trying to take it a day at a time - and hoping something good will come out of it.
Until then - I feel like January was an OK start of the year. I'm eating healthy, I'm working out, I'm starting to lose weight - and I feel good. GREAT actually. Anyways, that is the update for the week!
Here are you Fill in the Bank Friday!
1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose the French version of Elle magazine. It is bi-weekly and I am addicted to it!
2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be all about fashion - but not your high-end/unaffordable kind. It would be for the girls who LOVE fashion, but who can't always dress up in designer outfits.
3. I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription) usually Target. Lately I've been buying a lot of bridal magazines, along with InStyle, Elle, and Women's Health and Fitness
4. I prefer my magazines (in print or online) in print - I am not a fan of online magazines. I love the feeling of turning the pages, bookmarking, circling things I like.
5. The number of magazines I buy each month is probably 3.
6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...) fashion, health/fitness, and home deco.
7. The magazines I read regularly are InStyle, Women's Health and Fitness, and Elle
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND LOVES!!!