Pages



11.05.2010

Fill In The Blank Fridays Are Back!!!

 As promised, I am back, and so is your Friday Fill in the Blank. I missed it, and I missed all of you! 

Thank you SO much for ALL your sweet messages about our engagement, the ring (YES I am obsessed with it!), and all your sweet congratulations - they really warmed my heart! 



1.   My last haircut was  November 2009. Believe it or not, I was having a bad week, and Michael and I had a fight. My mom is a hairstylist, so I have never actually BEEN to the hairdresser - but I went over to my parent's house and said: just chop it all off! 


2.  My most daring hair moment was  Spring 2004, when I decided to try hair extensions. I loved it for the first couple of weeks, but after a while, the hair was just too heavy, and I got tired of it. I did LOVE the feeling of having long hair though.

3.  A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is  anything shorter than a bob. I have curly hair, and although it's thin enough to straighten, the humidity in Atlanta would make it look like I have a permanent fro! 

4.  I've always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head): honestly, I love being a Brunette. I wouldn't change my hair color because I have olive skin and Jewish genes...so anything lighter would look silly on me!

5.  My go-to hair do is  well if I'm trying to be comfy, I usually put it up in a messy bun, with a little poof on the front and hair clip. But usually if I go out or anything, I like it down.
6.  My biggest hair disaster was the one and only time I tried highlights. They came out yellow, and it was absolutely awful. I had to dye it twice over to even get the yellow to fade away - disaster!!!

7.  A hairstyle I am dying to try is  well, with my hair being SO thin, there isn't too much I can do with it. But if I could..I would definitely try the braided crown.

8.  My best hair day was  this one time when I actually straightened my hair THEN curled it. I've tired to re-do it since, and I have yet to accomplish the same result


9.  The worst hairstyle I ever had was before I learned how to straighten my hair, and had curly frizzy hair all throughout Junior high.

10.  My hair is  thin, curly, and there is not much I can do with it. It took me a long time to accept that, and manage accordingly. I dream of better hair EVERYDAY!!! 

4 comments :

  1. I also had crazy hair in jr. high and I have to straighten my hair before I curl it.... it sounds weird, but it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hair...beautiful

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Highlights back in the day were always a disaster! Too skunky and stripey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SO. ADORABLE.

    That is all for now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - your comments make my day!