Happy Friday Friends!!!
It's been a while since I've been here, but in my defense, we are a month away from the wedding, and my life has been complete madness!
Between taking care of my mom, work, and making sure we have everything ready for the big day, I feel like I've lived the last couple of days on auto pilot.
There are a lot of little things left to do, and my to-do list seems like it is never ending.
But - we are getting there, and I could not be more excited.
I can't wait to marry my best friend :)
I owe you a Bachelorette weekend/party post, and don't you worry I have not forgotten.
I just haven't gotten around to upload all my pictures yet.
I hope you enjoy this week's Fill in the Blank Friday, courtesy of Lauren at the Little Things We Do!
1. The best thing I did all week was crossing things off my wedding countdown to-do list: wedding bands and finishing up our pre-marital counseling (which by the way, was amazing. I am SO glad we go to do this)
2. Rainy weekend with nothing to do make me super happy.
3. Pets are the sweetest thing. They are warm and soft, and the best cuddle buddies!
4. My Fiance Michael is the best thing about my life.
5. With the cooler weather I am looking forward to wearing leggings, boots and scarves, drinking hot tea, and pumpkin spice candles!
6. Something that's on my "wish list" right now is an iPad. I want one so so so bad, yet I have not come up with a good enough excuse for Michael to agree to it.
7. This weekend I am going to actually be able to stay at home and relax with Michael. On our list: College Football, laying around the apt, and maybe, just maybe we will get to some wedding stuff. We have not had a weekend together is so long!
Have a fabulous weekend ladies!!!