It has been a long and hectic week, and I am happy to see the end of it.
Monday started off with the morning root canal, which lasted 3 hours - no fun. The dentist had a difficult time numbing my tooth, and it took forever to get the procedure done. I was in a lot of pain, and was so happy when he was finally finished. The next two days were pretty rough, but I can say that I finally feel like myself!
It's crazy how much we take feeling great and healthy for granted. I spent a week in pain, and laying around as soon as I would get home from work, and towards the end, I hated it. Now I'm back, I can start working out again, and get back to my normal daily activities - whooo!
On the other hand, I spotted this "Fill In The Blanks Friday" post on Lauren's blog, and I thought this would be fun to do! I hope you enjoy it, and again, Happy Friday to everyone!
1. The last thing I do before going to sleep is turn the light off when I'm done reading.
2. When I can't sleep I try to read, check twitter and facebook on my phone, toss and turn and take deep breaths until I finally go to sleep .
3. The first thing I do when I wake up is make the bed, and pee .
4. When I'm tired I usually fall asleep on the couch, and get really cranky when Michael wakes me up to go to bed .
5. My dream bedroom would be white and gray, with high ceilings, and my own getting ready area. My bed would be one of those high beds with big fluffy down pillows, a down comforter and mattress that makes you feel like you're just sinking in as soon as you lay there. I would have a big closet, perfectly organized. All black and white pictures, white candles, and hydrangeas everywhere.
6. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be in Paris, France with my family. I would be going shopping, and eating Macaroons at La Duree with my favorite cousin. I would walk around and play tourist, and wish I had never left this amazing city.
7. The longest sleep I've ever had was it had to be when I had mono and was stuck in bed for two weeks. I slept all day, every day, and had no idea of what time or what day it was until I started feeling better .
Happy Friday :)